Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday's-

When (on average) you celebrate almost one a month, they tend to blur together. However, apparently that's not the case when you're the celebratory one. I've been informed I've been remiss in my blogging duties.

January 20, 2011
Paladin Quaid Ellsworth
10 years old!
Interests: Magic, knock-knock jokes, trapping, jumping on trampolines, and french dip sandwiches.
Dreams and Aspirations: To build houses someday.
Gifts received: Magic rings, small animal trap, a monstrous rabbit to pull out of his hat (...or trap), and french dip sandwiches.

November 5, 2010
Maddie Jane Ellsworth
12 Years Old!
Interests: Little House on the Prairie, acting, crafts, guitar, reading, and schedules
Dreams and Aspirations: To marry, have children, and live in Tennessee.
Gifts Received: Don't remember. But obviously we tried to liven things up a bit with an Ellsworth family pyramid. I'm thinking it was a sad replacement for a party.


October 27, 2010
Hydn Ulysses Ellsworth
3 Years Old!
Interests: Guns, army men, dinosaurs, tantrums
Dreams and Aspirations: One hour without being punished or sent to the bedroom.
Gifts Received: Guns, dinosaurs, and a spanking tunnel... :)