Come visit me, quick!
My bathrooms are all sterilized.
My outdoors are neat and tidy.
My bread is baking.
We put up our fall decorations.
And it's warm but overcast.
Conditions are perfect!
But I only guarantee them as long as it takes the bread to bake.
It gives you a two hour time frame.
Because then I'll have dishes.
And Bert's weekend laundry.
And Hydn will be up and whirling.
And I'll find out my bread is burnt.
And I'll be tired of the less than original decor.
...I don't think you're going to make it.
I'll share them now, instead:
The pictures on this table are my favorite. I tore them
out of some yard sale Halloween books.
The one below says:
Cinderella Skeleton, Ignoring the thump of her footless stump, Reached her coach and cried, "Away! I must be home by break of day!" They raced pell-mell past the palace gate; The prince kept pleading, "Lday, wait!" In his hand, a foot - in his throat, a lump.
The other one is just a black and white sketch of two tiny witches and a pumpkin.
It says:
They had just moved into a pumpkin, lying orange and green in a field. Pa witch cut little windows and a door. Ma Witch helped scoop out the slippery insides. And Sam Witch played nearby with an acorn.
Then we found this darling scrapbook paper.
It was too cute to put in a book,
so the girls and I modge podged it on canvas.

We took the leftover scraps and hung them from this dead branch.
We're pretty pleased with ourselves.
We voted that our fourth favorite Halloween decoration,
was this 'reminder' to a Halloween party that a friend gave us last year.
It's a ceramic finger with a black ribbon tied around it.
Pretty darn cute.
Calder was way ahead of us in the redecorating stage.
He took Cache and Justin's old room and made it his.
I just haven't put the pictures up yet:
My outdoors are neat and tidy.
My bread is baking.
We put up our fall decorations.
And it's warm but overcast.
Conditions are perfect!
But I only guarantee them as long as it takes the bread to bake.
It gives you a two hour time frame.
Because then I'll have dishes.
And Bert's weekend laundry.
And Hydn will be up and whirling.
And I'll find out my bread is burnt.
And I'll be tired of the less than original decor.
...I don't think you're going to make it.
I'll share them now, instead:
The pictures on this table are my favorite. I tore themout of some yard sale Halloween books.
The one below says:
Cinderella Skeleton, Ignoring the thump of her footless stump, Reached her coach and cried, "Away! I must be home by break of day!" They raced pell-mell past the palace gate; The prince kept pleading, "Lday, wait!" In his hand, a foot - in his throat, a lump.
The other one is just a black and white sketch of two tiny witches and a pumpkin.It says:
They had just moved into a pumpkin, lying orange and green in a field. Pa witch cut little windows and a door. Ma Witch helped scoop out the slippery insides. And Sam Witch played nearby with an acorn.
Then we found this darling scrapbook paper.It was too cute to put in a book,
so the girls and I modge podged it on canvas.

We took the leftover scraps and hung them from this dead branch.We're pretty pleased with ourselves.
We voted that our fourth favorite Halloween decoration,was this 'reminder' to a Halloween party that a friend gave us last year.
It's a ceramic finger with a black ribbon tied around it.
Pretty darn cute.
Calder was way ahead of us in the redecorating stage.He took Cache and Justin's old room and made it his.
I just haven't put the pictures up yet:


Maddie redid some pots for the kitchen so they can draw on them.Right now they have spiders, webs, and 'Boo' on them.
But they've contained all sorts of messages, phone numbers,
and personal statements.
Meanwhile, I found some pretty sweet bargain items at the thrift stores.Each had a price tag of thirty five dollars, less, or free:








