Our biggest school news
She'll be a Viking at BYU-I.
I'll miss singing Puff the Magic Dragon to her-
She's thrilled.
In her words:
"Feeling like I just got my letter from Hogwarts!
Except its from BYU I :)
I don't even mind that it wasn't delivered by owl."
The rest of us are still mired in the dynasties of China.
Maddie's abacus
Maddie's Terracotta warrior for Emperor Qin Shi Haung
Pal's version

You didn't even notice the real picture mixed in with the rest did you?
Making paper with the Han Dynasty
Making paper with the Han Dynasty
And finally, reading the last of Huckleberry Finn again,
at the end of our dock and on our raft/paddleboat.
It has nothing to do with China, but it was
an itch that just had to be scratched.
at the end of our dock and on our raft/paddleboat.
It has nothing to do with China, but it was
an itch that just had to be scratched.
And truly- life doesn't get ANY better than that.