Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lightening strike

Entry

Exit - Disappointed in size?  Tell that to Bert.
The UPS man knocked on my door yesterday.  He brought me a large package that I did not order.  I was confused.  I opened it and saw 'Ande has sent you a gift'.  Under the wrapping there were two, brand new, big box fans.  The message, "To help you limp by in the heat without AC.  Love, Ande and Joe"
You want to cry right now too, right?
I did.
That was above and beyond kind.
I sniffle just thinking about it.
I want to be Ande when I grow up.  


As the UPS man left he had to tip-toe and dodge his way through some 2 dozen mud pies drying on the sidewalk.  He made one little boys day when he asked if he could take one for the road.  After I'm done being Ande I want to be the UPS man.