Today
I had Maddie clean the fridge.
When she showed me the results, I only had two thoughts-
1. If we ever do get food, it certainly looks as if we're ready!
2. Hey, exactly how many condiments does it take, to make my food edible?!
Both thoughts were more than a little depressing.
Today
I got serious about celebrating Gettysburg's 150th anniversary.
I got serious about celebrating Gettysburg's 150th anniversary.
I had to dig to find them, but there they were!
Yes, that's right my friends, I DO own Grant and Lee barbie dolls.
(along with their horses Traveller and Cincinnati)
It's alright to be jealous...
Did you really think a fair weather friend would name their last born male child
Ulysses, if they weren't a fan??
And Today,
Pal made a genuine, authentic, corn cob pipe.
He wanted to be ready,
I mean, really ready,
for the firefly watching on the front porch.
Well, I guess that's it.
For today.
For today.