Alright, alright, maybe at first glance it isn't quite the accomplishment I make it out to be...

On the other hand, this is just one of the many little towns that dot the area. And each one holds something different. It was tricky business finding my dentist in one town, the orthodontist in the next, the undertaker (when the time comes of course) in the third, and our ward in a slightly larger one. But this little gem town holds the most important new find of the year. Shopping!

It beats the variety in Walmart hands down.

Could you buy a hat for... say,... the Kentucky Derby, at Walmart? No.

Does Walmart offer the convenience of women's unmentionables next to the paint section? No.

I can't say that I've ever seen a more life like mannequin at Walmart. Have you?

And lets put all joking aside. Even when Walmart 'beats all the other competition', it can never beat 1930 prices on thread and material. Even if they were manufactured in 1930.

Seriously, it's the greatest. Pictures don't do it justice. Looking for a bird warbler, school supplies, seed? They've got it. But in the summer make sure you come Thursday through Saturday, because Sunday through Wednesday they're closed for the heat . What a find. I'm behind two gifts, but luckily for me Craighead's five and dime saved the day. Happy Birthday Jane and Lynn!