Especially when the date ride comes two and a half hours earlier than expected.
It's a good thing Jesse had a built in team to cut the beauty regime in half.
Brotherly advice went something like this:
Pal - "Jesse, there's something you've GOT to know about dating. And if you don't do it, then it's just not cool."
Jesse - "What's that Pal?"
Pal - "You've got to buy one popcorn and two drinks; one for you, and one for him."
Jesse - "Well what if he doesn't like popcorn?"
Pal - ........ "Well, buy him Nachos then!"
Jesse - "Why am I the one buying it?"
Pal - "Jesse, there's something I gotta tell ya. ....... Boys, well...., they just don't like spending their money!"
It's a good thing Jesse had a built in team to cut the beauty regime in half.
Brotherly advice went something like this:Pal - "Jesse, there's something you've GOT to know about dating. And if you don't do it, then it's just not cool."
Jesse - "What's that Pal?"
Pal - "You've got to buy one popcorn and two drinks; one for you, and one for him."
Jesse - "Well what if he doesn't like popcorn?"
Pal - ........ "Well, buy him Nachos then!"
Jesse - "Why am I the one buying it?"
Pal - "Jesse, there's something I gotta tell ya. ....... Boys, well...., they just don't like spending their money!"
True picture/True Story

