Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I have the greatest nieces and nephews in the World!

And some of them recently came to visit.
...Which made March a really, really great month.

 Jake came to visit.
And though I didn't have a camera most of the time,
(and the three that I got on my phone are pathetic)
we loved having him!

Fort Worth picnic

Running the maze in Forth Worth
(Jake was too intent on the race to turn around)

And John Wayne at Fort Worth Stockyards
(which sadly doesn't even have Jake in the background)
But we love you Jake!!

Then. a week after Jake, we got Abe and Grace
to help fill the hole Jake had left.
They are moving to Georgia and we are luckily on the route.
They are so easy to visit with...
And they let us do anything with them we wanted.

Maddie did a photo shoot

Abe let us give him a Birthday Tunnel

We had some pretty intense games, including Air soft wars

Peep smores

Larping

Walks



More Picnics


Gun instruction

Practice

Practice

And more Practice
With even instructions on how to clear a room-
So cool!

Over 90 rounds later it needed a good cleaning-
what a sport! 
Abe, that is.

Haircuts


Easter treats

Our Passover meal

and Eggs

I just can't tell you all how much we loved having your company.
Thank you for the visits, entertaining us,
and making us feel so loved.
We miss you all!