Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Doesn't every girl love a bad boy?

Paladin asked if I wouldn't please lock him out of every door and window of the house, for the next two hours; and that even if he begged to be let in from heat or hunger, would I please withstand?
Well, it would be tough, but I thought I could manage...
Did he have a particular reason?
"Because of this!"
 
It was said with the expectation that one would oooh and ahhh over the hidden contents in his hand.

"Oh.  Of course.  Now I get it.  But, for the sake of clarity, why don't you expound?"

"It's my professional lock picker set; a wire, a flat piece of metal, a headlight, and a bobbypin.  I'm going to learn how to pick every kind of lock out there, or die trying!"

Is it wrong to be proud of his success?
Well, either way, be afraid.
There is now one very hot, tired, and hungry boy- and he's coming for you.