"Mom, do you have the map?"
"We don't need a map, we have Abe's GPS!"
"But, we don't have Abe...
Do you even know how to work it?"
"Shm! ...Do I know how to work it?!
Of course I know how to work it!
I managed to make
my way through ten European countries with one just like it!
And we're not even in Europe -
We're in OKIEhoma!"
And that is how when we tried to go here:
We ended up here:
...And then it all. came. back.
Poor Maria.
Poor Maria.
But, seriously?
Who has a 300 lb gorilla statue just hanging around their back yard?!
Answer: Somebody in timbuktu Tulsa.
Fortunately with enough pop and candy
the kids were as forgiving as Maria was in Paris.
...And in London. ...And in some sheep farm in Germany.
Answer: Somebody in timbuktu Tulsa.
Fortunately with enough pop and candy
the kids were as forgiving as Maria was in Paris.
...And in London. ...And in some sheep farm in Germany.
And eventually we made it.
We were originally going to go for Hy and I to celebrate
finishing the book Mr. Popper's Penguins.
But we never finished.
It was kinda boring.
And we felt we deserved to celebrate just for trying.
The others tagged along because they were
feeling somewhat like these squirrels.
It managed to pick our heads up just enough
to keep us plodding towards our goal.
And fortunately when you plod,
you don't require a GPS.
you don't require a GPS.