I had a small crisis today. I began my walk/run exercise program again. The temperature finally dipped below 90 degrees, so I drove to my normal walking spot. I fell right back into routine and parked in an area that had a natural barrier on the driver's side (such as a field, row of trees, etc) There is purpose to always finding this barrier for the driver's side. Without it, a woman who has born seven children, such as myself, can not, under any circumstances, exercise. It is mandatory that I begin exercising immediately after I have gone to the ladies room. But, there is usually no ladies room where I exercise; so I must make one. And I've got it down to a science. As mentioned, the first step is to park at the midpoint of your exercise area, in a somewhat secluded location, with the driver's side of the car facing the secluded area, and preferably on a grassy slope. Next, open both the drivers door and the left rear passenger door, thus creating a shield that protects you from front and back. If this is done correctly, you will find that you are enclosed on all sides with a privacy fence- the empty field on your left, the driver's door to your front, the interior of the car to your right, and the back passenger door to the rear. Voila! Exercising is now possible.
...That is unless you trade in your old, four door car during the summer/non exercise time when you're not thinking of such things. For a mini van. With sliding passenger doors. BUYER BEWARE!! - so that you are not caught as totally off guard as I was. Because, parking on a grassy slope at an angle, and using a triangular shaped shield, is somewhat dangerous. Trust me. I know.
Ford should hire me.