to Spring.Favorite pictures/events of Spring 2009:
Pal's baptism:
Coming early with Dad to get dressed,
and to fill the font,
and to test the water,
Justin did a great job with the baptism.
Grandma, Grandpa, and Mikiya came.
And a small sample of Hy's everyday personality, at the baptism.
Cherry Blossoms:




Cache's 16th birthday:
His first kiss.... I think.

And once again he had to put up with lame candles,

and even lamer wrapping....
I'm sorry Cache. Despite your name, fiscally you were just born at the wrong time of year...Puddles:

Back -

- and Forth.

Garden:



Aunt Jane's Visit:

She taught us many things, among them how to crochet.

But mainly we just enjoyed her company...


Baseball:
Go Calder!

It's ok that you never won a game. We still enjoyed the nachos.

Horses:


Kids Exploring:






April Fool's:
Pal's cupcakes with cotton.

Things during the rain:

Like making one of Calder and Pal's many block inventions,

or a punch chugging contest,
Turtles:
I'm thinking it's an understatment to say we have a fascination with these things.





Rain's beautiful results:




What a great season.