Sunday, July 5, 2009

WOOHOO!!


Justin and Cache are back from Europe!! They're back, they're back, they're back, they're back, they're BACK!! Hooray for me. I don't even want to imagine a year from now when one of them leaves us for two whole years, and then the second one leaves, during that, for two more years. I will be one sad momma, but I'm not going to think about that for now. I'm going to enjoy the moment, 'come what may', and bask in a full table and car again (even if they're in a zombie like mode from sleep deprivation.) It was good to be missed by them too. We're getting what Jesse called, "REAL hugs" since they've been home, and it's great! They're still minus luggage with cameras so I'll post pictures later. Much later. Cache leaves for scout camp in less than 24 hours and has threatened our limbs if we open his luggage, when it's delivered Fed-ex, without him.